Friday 21 February 2014

The month of March


So in January I did post mostly with the tag Healthy January, click Here to see, and in February my post have mainly been focused on Valentine, click Here to see
So continuing in the theme of themes and because this is something I have been thinking about as a personal thing to do for a long time, I thought I would make March Eco friendliness, natural month or something….if you have a good name, please let me now.
Not waisting and mending instead of buying something new, has always been a part of my childhood and some of the things I was brought up with still sticks to this day. But I also think that now a days things are very disposable and it is very easy to fall in to that way of life, I know I do that all the time. So lately I have been thinking a lot about how I could make some small changes in my life to be more eco friendly and natural, so what better way than to blog about it to keep me motivated.

I have a few products I have been wanting to make a review about that is more eco friendly and natural, and I want to try out more in the month of March, to review and see how they stand up to other products.
But I also want to set myself some challenges during the month, like small or big things I can do in my every day life to be more environmentally aware. My plan is, that I will try out things for a week, then do a "review" on how I got on and if it was something I would easily be able to continue with.

Now this isn't an idea to convert others or a way to force people to be more eco friendly, this is simply me thinking "I should really find out what else I should recycle other than glass and cannes" or "I wonder if this is good for me" way to many times without doing anything about it. So thought if I find this interesting, the people who are reading my blog might also?

So if you know of ways to help the environment with everyday things and you want me to try it out, please let me know and I will try my best to try them out for one of the weeks……if they are not to crazy! Also if you know of any products that fits into this category that you want me to try, then also, please let me know.

Write any suggestions in the comments down below or send me a tweet @mia_olander 

Mia
X

No comments:

Post a Comment