Sunday 23 February 2014

Kérastase Biotic and Resistance


Once again it seems I have a new Kérastase post, click Here to read the others, but this truly is one of my favourite hair care brands.
I was looking on Kérastase website, reading about some of the new'er products and for some reason I didn't seem to be able to find the Specifique Bain Vital Dermo-Calm that I wrote about not long ago, but instead there were some new (probably not that new though) Specifique products called Bain Bio-Recharge. Now I don't know if it means that the Bain Bio-Recharge has replaced the Bain Vital Dermo-Calm and I have tried contacting Kérastase about it, but with no response so far, but it seems to be aimed at the same thing the Bain Bio-Recharge just targeting a few more areas.

First time trying it definitely has a very different scent than any other Kérastase products, a bit more clinical, that I wasn't a big fan of first time around. But now that I have tried it for a month, I now really like the scent, as it leaves the hair with a very clean scent.
I paired it with an old favourite Ciment Anti-Usure, as I know this is great for damaged hair and as I am trying to grow out my hair a bit, I want to keep my ends in tip top condition.
After first wash my hair felt extremely clean and scalp felt very nourished. I let it air dry that first time and was quite surprised to find my hair looking like I had blow-dried it, when normally it looks a bit frizzy when I let it air dry. 
Now after a month of use I still find it amazing at giving shine at the same time as giving my hair a bit of volume and body. I will actually go as far as to say that it might be working a bit to well, as the other day while looking in the mirror I literally had a little sparkle at the roots of my hair, that turned out to be a grey hair that was so shiny that it sparkled. So downside is, I suppose I will have to start colouring my hair a bit more often with this shampoo! But besides that I can't say anything bad about this shampoo, I am just so impressed.

Mia
X

No comments:

Post a Comment