Wednesday 4 December 2013

USA Haul


So on my recent trip to the States, I might have bought some things, so thought, why not share it!
To reed the post about the trip, click Here.
First category is Sephora, where if I am honest, I could have used a lot more money, but I was very good and restricted my self.


I got the starter kit from Sensationail in french Manicure. I also got the colours Midnight Rendezvous and Tag Me Taupe, and the Removal tool.


Bath and bodyworks I actually got from an Outlet mall, so not all of them are current scents. I got:
  • Lemon Mint Leaf (which I am so sad I didn't get in a bigger size)
  • Spice
  • Vanilla Bergamot
  • Cotten 
  • Lilac Blossom
  • Lakeside
  • Leaves (my favourite of them all)


Everyone who knows me, knows I am a big foodie, but I actually think I was really good at not bringing to much home. That being said, I did bring back multiple of some of the things in the picture.
  • Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend
  • Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
  • Chirardelli in flavours sea salt selection and sea salt soiree
  • Celestial tea in flavours Apple cinnamon, Candy cane lane and Gingerbread spice.
I will write individual reviews on the things I really like, once I have tried everything out, so look out for those coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment