Tuesday 21 January 2014

Grapefruit Tea.


Now that the weather has become colder, I just want something nice and warm after having been outside, so I have started making my grapefruit tea again, as it is filled with vitamin C and super yummy.
Heating up grapefruit juice doesn't take away any of the Vitamin C, but it does seem to take away some of the bitterness and sourness, so you might like it even if you are normally not a grapefruit fan.
For one serving:

1 juice of one grapefruit.
250 ml Water.
1 cinnamon tea bag (I use Yogi, click here for more info).
Honey or other preferred sweetener. 

Add water and tea bag to a small pot and bring to a boil, then take it off the heat and let it steep for 5 minutes. 
Then add the grapefruit juice to the pan and heat back up again to just before boiling point.
Then pour into a mug (strain if you don't like pulp) and add honey or sweetener to taste.

What is your favourite tea in winter? why not tell me in a comment below.

And if you want to know how I survive winter, then click Here, to read more.

Mia
X

No comments:

Post a Comment