Wednesday 27 November 2013

Advent Calendar


This year I have decided to make personalised advent calendars, for my husband and a friend that has been super helpful to me this year, and that I think could use a little extra christmas spirit this year.
Obviously it would be easier and probably cheeper to go out a by an advent calendar, but I wanted my advent calendars to be personal, not meaning expensive, just taking a bit of time finding out what chocolates they like and what small things they might find interesting or fun.



These are some of the things I found for filling. 



All you need is little brown paper bags, writeable stickers and string. 
Just count out 25 bags, ad a sticker in each corner and number them 1-25. 
Measure out the stings to hang the bags on, making a loop in each end and tie well. Cut out 25 pieces of sting to tie around each bag. 
Then just fill the bags and tie them to the strings.

With presents that are to big for the bags, like the dvd, I wrap it in brown paper and matching string as  the bags, and place them under the advent calendar.

I used 3M Command hooks to hang the advent calendar. Click HERE for more information. 

Happy Hollidays X

No comments:

Post a Comment