Saturday, 14 December 2013

Kérastase Specifique Bain Vital Dermo-Calm



I have always been a big fan of Kérastase, and the fascination goes back to when I was very young and smelling my mums Nutritive Bain Satin shampoo.
To this day, the smell of that shampoo, brings me right back to my childhood.
Later on, while working as a hairstylist I always found Kérastase one of the ranges I would recommend most often to clients, as I always knew they would get great results using it at home.
While working in a salon, I also attended quite a few training sessions with Kérastase, and one of the things you are taught is to start with looking at the scalp, when finding the perfect product for a person, as healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp. This has pretty much been my philosophy ever since then, so a natural choice for me when I have periods of sensitive and dry scalp, is Kérastase Specifique Bain Vital Dermo-Calm.

Sensitive and dry scalp is quite common when you are feeling stressed, or as a reaction to new a hair products that your scalp might not like. 
So when seeing and remembering how good this shampoo is, when doing some online shopping at a very stressful time, my scalp literally did a small happy dance.

This shampoo gives a calming affect on the scalp from day one of using, and just balancing it out to normal after just a few weeks of use. It will also leave your hair shiny and nourished, and easy to manage. 
A real winner if you are suffering from sensitive or/and dry scalp.

I get mine from HQhair HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment