Sunday, 15 December 2013

Kérastase Couture Styling products


Despite my last post also being about a Kérastase product, I decided to still split them into two post, as they are from different hair categories.
Now the Kérastase Couture Styling range is still quite a new range, so I hadn't tried any of the products before and was therefore very excited to do so.
I have to say they did just what I had expected, and I am really happy with my purchase.
The Styling Mouse Bouffant, gives real good lasting volume to the hair, while still making the hair look natural and healthy.
The Styling Laque Couture gives a really fine mist when spraying, making it easy to control product amount in the hair, and it gives a real lasting flexible hold, perfect as a finishing spray to finish of a blow-dry or after curling the hair.

The only thing I am not the biggest fan of with these products, is the smell as it is quite musky, which is not really a favourite of mine, but I don't seem to be able to smell it during the day.

I think what I find the best about Kérastase products, is that they always makes your hair look quite natural, kind of like your own hair on a really good hair day. They also never seem to fail to impress when ever I have tried a new product, and I have never had any reactions or damage when using any of their products. So for those reasons, I think Kérastase will always be amongst my top favourite hair brands.

For more information on the Kérastase Couture Styling range, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment