Saturday, 7 December 2013

Formula X for Sephora




On our resent trip to the states, I did a bit of shopping in Sephora, click HERE to see haul post.


One of the things I was really excited about was the Formula X for Sephora nail polishes, as had never heard about them before, turned out they where a completely new thing, just arrived in stores while we where there.

I got the set just before flying back to the UK, so didn't have time to try it out before leaving, which i am so sad about now, as I wish so badly I had gotten a lot more colours.

This is quite possibly the most amazing nail polish system I have ever tried, it is so incredibly easy to apply, dries almost instantly, stays super shiny and last so long on the nails, that you almost think you are wearing gel nails.





The pictures above was taken on the day on applying and 7 days after, and as you can see there is only a little bit of chipping on the pinkie and a bit of wear at the end of the nails. But what is even more amazing, is that I had been doing renovation work on the house in that time…..can you even believe it.

The starter system consist of 4 bottles, a nail cleanser, that pretty much just dissolves any grease there might be left on the nail and that might make the polish chip of easier. I was a bit worried that this might be very drying for the nails, but I didn't feel that in any way after having removed the polish a week later.
A base coat that is not only suppose to protect the nails and have nutrients for the nails, but also works as a strong adhesive to make the nail polish stick to the nail better.
A nail polish colour of your choice. 
And a super glossy top coat, that gives your nails that almost gel shine and helps the nails dry a lot faster.

I am only so unbelievably gutted that I didn't get more colours, as this truly is such an amazing nail polish system.

for more information visit www.sephora.com/formula-x-for-sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment