Thursday, 14 November 2013

HQ Hair and Feeluniqe Haul


I had run out of some of my can't live without products, and had just received a 15% off code from HQ Hair, so nothing else to do than shop really.

While I was on the site, I came across Kérastase new Couture Styling range, and since I needed a new mousse and hair spray, I thought I would try them out as well.

Kérastase Specifique Dermo-Calm Bain Vital 250ml
This is one of my all time favourites shampoos, ever since i worked as a hairdresser 7 years ago. But had kind of forgot about it trying out so many other shampoos at the moment, but got all excited when I saw this on the site, even my scalp had a happy dance moment remembering the effects of this shampoo. 

Kérastase Styling Laque Couture 300ml
Kérastase Styling Mousse Bouffant 150ml
These are both new products to me, I had seen an add for it, but not really heard that much about it. But since I am a big Kérastase fan, I sort of "HAD" to try it. So I review should be coming soon.

Loreal Tecni.Art Fix Design Fixing Spray 200ml
This spray has been in my beauty cupboard for the last 15 years, not that I use it daily, but it is defiantly one of the products I can't live without.

SkinCeuticals Sheer Mineral UV Defense SPF 50 50ml
I have been so impressed with the SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defence SPF 50, that was in my October favourites, so I thought I would try this one out as well.

Medik8 Hydr8 B5 Skin Rehydration Serum 30ml
Now this is one of those products that I don't think I will ever be able to live without. I have used it every day since I got introduced to it about 3 years ago.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment