Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Why M&S has become one of my favourite shops.




I have always preferred ¾ length sleeves, open neckline and under the knee cut, when it comes to clothes as it suites my body shape the best.


In the past though, I have on way to many occasions thought that I could get away with sleeveless or shorter cut dress, only to wear it once and then never wear it again as I didn’t feel comfortable in them.


There are obviously a few exceptions, like flared sleeves doesn’t seem to be too bad with my baby arms (choppy with dimples at the elbows), but in general these requirements seem to work for me.


So that is why M&S has become one of my favourite shops, as they seems to have started catering to a younger buyer, and their new designs are far away from the style I remembered first time I studied in England 12 years ago, where it seemed to be more for mums and nans ( or I’m just getting old, which could be the case as well). But never the less, I am loving so much from the Autograph and Limited collections this year, and a lot of the styles seem to have my three requirements, but without being frumpy like most designs with those requirements. On top of being designs I like, I also find that M&S product are great quality.


My latest buys, as seen on the picture above, is a shirt dress that I feel can be dressed up or down to any occasion (it is cut just above the knee on me, but works). And a jersey dress where the sleeves just covers my elbows, and will be a great everyday dress, for trips on the bicycle or chilling in a park.
Shirt dress link
Jersey dress link


Mia
Xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: